Unlock unparalleled growth opportunities in Turkey’s thriving economy by forming a Turkish joint stock company. Our expert team at Legalixa Law Firm is your trusted partner in navigating the complexities of Turkish corporate laws and regulations.
With in-depth knowledge and vast experience, our lawyers ensure a seamless and swift company formation process, allowing you to focus on strategic business decisions.
Table of Contents
Before embarking on the details, it is essential to understand the laws, regulations, procedures, costs, and benefits of engaging expert lawyer services for a seamless Turkish joint stock company formation.
Understanding Turkish Joint Stock Company
Unlock unparalleled growth opportunities in Turkey’s thriving economy by forming a joint stock company. Our expert team at Legalixa Law Firm is your trusted partner in navigating the complexities of Turkish corporate laws and regulations.
Save time and avoid costly pitfalls with our comprehensive legal assistance, from reserving a unique company name to obtaining the necessary licenses and permissions. We understand that your success hinges on compliance and efficiency, which is why we meticulously handle all documentation and notarization requirements.
Laws and Regulations
The formation of a joint stock company in Turkey is governed by the Turkish Commercial Code (TCC) and the Turkish Code of Obligations. According to TCC, a joint stock company must have a minimum capital of 50,000 Turkish Liras and be divided into shares.
Moreover, the company’s articles of association must be prepared in compliance with the law and registered with the relevant authorities.
Additionally, there are specific provisions for foreign investors wishing to establish a joint stock company in Turkey. These provisions aim to promote foreign investment and ensure a fair and transparent business environment. Engaging a knowledgeable lawyer can help navigate the intricacies of Turkish corporate law and guarantee compliance with all relevant regulations.
Duration and Procedures
The process of forming a Turkish joint stock company involves several steps and can be time-consuming without proper guidance. Some key steps in the formation process include:
- Company Name Reservation: The first step is to reserve a unique company name with the Trade Registry Office. The selected name must not infringe on existing trademarks or company names.
- Drafting the Articles of Association: The company’s articles of association outline its internal regulations and structure. A lawyer’s assistance is invaluable in drafting a comprehensive document that complies with Turkish laws and protects the shareholders’ interests.
- Capital Deposit: The minimum capital requirement must be deposited in a bank before the company registration. The bank will issue a capital deposit certificate, which is required during the registration process.
- Notarization and Registration: All relevant documents, including the articles of association, must be notarized and then registered with the Trade Registry Office.
- Tax Registration and Commercial Activity Declaration: Following registration, the company must obtain a tax number and submit a commercial activity declaration to the local tax office.
- Obtaining Necessary Licenses and Permissions: Depending on the nature of the business, certain licenses and permissions may be required before commencing operations.
Costs of Turkish Joint Stock Company Formation
The costs associated with Turkish joint stock company formation may vary based on various factors, such as legal fees, notarization costs, translation fees, and capital deposits. It is essential to budget for these expenses to avoid any unexpected financial burdens during the registration process.
Lawyer Services for Joint Stock Company Establishment
Given the complex legal procedures involved, engaging the services of an experienced lawyer is highly recommended. A competent lawyer specializing in company formation can guide investors through every step, ensure compliance with Turkish laws, and provide valuable advice to safeguard their interests.
Contact us for Turkish Joint Stock Company Formation
Establishing a joint stock company in Turkey offers promising opportunities for investors, but it requires a thorough understanding of the legal framework, proper procedures, and adherence to regulations.
Engaging our company formation lawyers throughout the Turkish joint stock company formation process can streamline the establishment, mitigate potential risks, and pave the way for a successful and compliant venture. Contact us and discover the transformative potential of Turkish joint stock company formation with Legalixa Law Firm today!