Legalixa Law Firm lawyers are prepared to assist your liaison office set up in Turkey. Our company formation lawyers are experienced in establishing a limited company, joint stock company, holding company, branch office, liaison office, free zone company, management, and governance in Istanbul.
Table of Contents
- Liaison Office Set up in Turkey within 3 Weeks
- Steps for a Liaison Office Set up in Turkey?
- We Need the Following Documents for a Liaison Office Set up in Turkey
- Starting operations
- Periodically Informing the Undersecretaries of the Treasury
- Data Form for Liaison Office Activities
- Duration of Operating Permits and the Extensions
- In Which Fields a Liaison Office can be Established?
- How Much Does It Cost for Liaison Office Set up in Turkey?
- Reach us for a Liaison Office Set up in Turkey
We do perform company formation services in Turkey and provide other company governance services for foreign persons and companies. We’ve been assisting foreign clients from Europe, Asia, America, and Africa to start their businesses and their swift migration to Turkey. We have set up several companies for our clients and we are very well aware of their needs.
Liaison Office Set up in Turkey within 3 Weeks
We can finish your liaison office set up in Turkey within 3 weeks, we have established more than 260 companies for our foreign clients from Spain, UAE, Ukraine, Russia, UK, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, S. Korea, Germany, Italy, Jordan, Vietnam, Poland, France, Pakistan, China, Hong Kong, USA, Malaysia, Iran, Portugal, Norway, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Kuwait.
Steps for a Liaison Office Set up in Turkey?
Please be informed that liaison offices cannot carry out any commercial activities in Turkey. If your company aims to generate sales, then a limited, joint stock company or a branch office are your options for your company.
We Need the Following Documents for a Liaison Office Set up in Turkey
The following documents have to be submitted for a liaison office set up in Turkey:
- The original copy of Certificate of Good Standing (This is a document that is issued by the Chamber of Commerce where the mother company is incorporated. It is stated in this document that the mother company is still active and operating). It must be notarized and apostilled.
- Operational report or balance sheet and income statement of the mother company,
- The original copy of the power of authority is issued to the name of the person who is appointed to carry out the operations of the liaison office (Power of attorney to the Director of the Liaison office). It must be notarized and apostilled.
- The original copy of power of attorney to our law firm to carry out the establishment transactions of the liaison office on behalf of the mother company. It must be notarized and apostilled.
- Board Resolution of the mother company. It must be signed by authorized persons in the certificate of activity. It must be notarized and apostilled.
- The representative scanned the passport copy.
- A signature declaration of an Authorized person is also required.
- The application form and commitment letter also need to be signed by the authorized person. (We will send the text) It must be notarized and apostilled.
After an establishment permit is granted by the Directorate General of Foreign Investments, the relevant Liaison office is supposed to register with the local tax office and send a copy of the tax office registration document to the Directorate General latest within 1 month.
Periodically Informing the Undersecretaries of the Treasury
Liaison offices are supposed to provide the Directorate General with the following every year latest until the end of May to inform the authority about their activities of previous years:
Data Form for Liaison Office Activities
Documents certifying that the previous year’s expenses of the office have been covered by foreign currency transferred from abroad have to be enclosed as well.
Duration of Operating Permits and the Extensions
Liaison offices are granted operation permits for 3 years at most. For extensions, successive extensions of a maximum of 5 years each may be granted by taking into consideration the activities of previous years and plans and objectives for the future.
There is no income tax or any other tax since the liaison office does not generate any income. There is, however, social security tax, if there are employees. Moreover, employees also don’t pay income tax as well.
In Which Fields a Liaison Office can be Established?
- Representation and Hosting,
- Control, Inspection, and Provision of Suppliers in Turkey with regard to Quality and Standards,
- Technical Support,
- Communication and Transfer of Information, and
- Regional Management Centre
The Director of the liaison office can get a work permit without needing 5 Turkish employees. However, when we file our application there must be 200,000 USD deposited in the liaison office bank account in Turkey. We can prepare and file your work permit application.
How Much Does It Cost for Liaison Office Set up in Turkey?
|FEES AND EXPENSES
|Attorney fee for the registration of a liaison office
|Opening a bank account
|Tax Office registration
|Accounting fees per month
|Company address per month
|Official company registration expenses (Notary expenses for Articles of Association and all other documents)
Reach us for a Liaison Office Set up in Turkey
Our Turkish lawyers are prepared to assist your liaison office set up in Turkey. Our company formation lawyers are experienced in limited companies, joint stock companies, branch offices, liaison offices, and free trade zone company formation, management, and governance in Istanbul.
Legalixa Law Firm is one of the leading law firms providing company formation services in Istanbul, Turkey. You may reach us for a liaison office set up in Turkey through our Contact page.