Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Legalixa is an award-winning immigration law firm in Istanbul, Turkey with an exceptional success rate in almost every legal matter we have ever handled. Our Turkish immigration lawyers are prepared to file St Lucia citizenship by investment.
St Lucia is one of the newest countries in the Caribbean to offer a citizenship-by-investment program, making it one of the best destinations for foreign investors who want a second passport. Only 500 applicants are approved per year, which has helped to retain the value and credibility of St Lucia’s passport around the world.
Caribbean citizenship by investment provides visa-free travel to as many as 157 nations. We offer a range of programs, with a variety of investment options to choose from. To learn more about how to get citizenship in the Caribbean, or about the best Caribbean citizenship program for you, get in touch with our team today
Introducing St Lucia Citizenship by Investment
St. Lucia is an island in the Lesser Antilles region of the Eastern Caribbean. It is one of the Windward Islands and more mountainous than most Caribbean Islands, with the highest point being Mount Gimie, at 950 meters above sea level.
An educated workforce and improvements in roads, communications, water supply, sewerage, and port facilities have attracted foreign investment in tourism and in petroleum storage and transshipment. St. Lucia has been able to attract foreign business and investment, especially in its offshore banking and tourism industries, which is Saint Lucia’s main source of revenue.
St Lucia Citizenship Benefits
- Visa-free travel to 145 countries
- UK, Hong Kong and many more
- Fast processing from 3 to 4 months
- No interview or education required
- No requirement to travel to St Lucia
- No physical residency requirements
- Mentally or physically challenged dependants included
- Parents over 65 included
- No tax on worldwide income
Investment Requirements from the Applicants
Option 1: Donation to the National Economic Fund
- Single applicant: US$100,000.
- Applicant + Spouse: US$140,000
- Applicant + Spouse + 2 Children: US$150,000
- Each additional qualifying dependent of any age: US$25,000
Option 2: Real Estate
Minimum investment of US$300,000 in an approved government real estate project
Option 3: Government Bonds
Invest in one of the following government bond options:
- $250,000 — single applicant, five-year investment term.
- $250,000 — main applicant + spouse, six-year investment term.
- $250,000 — a family of up to four, seven-year investment term.
- $300,000 — a family of up to four, five-year investment term.
The main applicant and any dependents must have a clean personal background with no criminal record and not be under any criminal investigation (other than in respect of a minor offense).
A person that is deemed a potential security risk or who is or has been involved in any activity that is likely to bring disrepute to St Lucia shall not be approved for citizenship.
Details About St Lucia
- Capital city: Castries
- Languages: English & Creole French
- Visa free countries: 145
- Currency: Eastern Caribbean Dollar
- Total area: 617 km2
- Population: 179,232
- Nearest country: Martinique (81.5km)
- Time zone: Eastern Caribbean (UTC-04:00)
Reach us for St Lucia Citizenship by Investment
Since its foundation in 1992, Legalixa Immigration Law Firm has been the choice of numerous clients in Istanbul, Turkey. Thanks to its nationally recognized Turkish immigration law practice, our firm is now one of the leading immigration law firms in Istanbul, Turkey.