Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Legalixa is an award-winning immigration law firm in Istanbul, Turkey with an exceptional success rate in almost every legal matter we have ever handled. Our Turkish company formation lawyers are prepared to assist your liaison office formation in Turkey fast.
We provide services to start your company in Turkey and other company governance services for foreign persons and companies. We’ve assisted clients from Europe, Asia, North & South America, the Middle East, Asia, GCC Countries, Baltic Countries, and Russia to start their businesses and their swift migration to Turkey. We have set up several companies for our clients and know their needs in Turkey very well.
Liaison Office Formation in Turkey
We Can Set up Liaison Office within 3 Weeks
We can set up your liaison office formation in Turkey within 3 weeks, we have established more than 260 companies for our foreign clients from Spain, UAE, Ukraine, Russia, UK, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, S. Korea, Germany, Italy, Jordan, Vietnam, Poland, France, Pakistan, China, Hong Kong, USA, Malaysia, Iran, Portugal, Norway, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Kuwait.
Full Details for a Liaison Office Formation in Turkey
Please be informed that liaison offices cannot carry out any commercial activities in Turkey. If your company aims to generate sales, then a limited, joint stock company or a branch office are your options for your company.
We Need the Following Documents for a Liaison Office Formation in Turkey
The following documents have to be submitted for establishing a liaison office in Turkey:
- The original copy of Certificate of Good Standing (This is a document that is issued by the Chamber of Commerce where the mother company is incorporated. It is stated in this document that the mother company is still active and operating). It must be notarized and apostilled.
- Operational report or balance sheet and income statement of the mother company,
- The original copy of the power of authority is issued to the name of the person appointed to carry out the operations of the liaison office (Power of attorney to the Director of Liaison office). It must be notarized and apostilled.
- The original copy of power of attorney to our law firm to carry out the establishment transactions of the liaison office on behalf of the mother company. It must be notarized and apostilled.
- Board Resolution of the mother company. It must be signed by authorized persons in the certificate of activity. It must be notarized and apostilled.
- The representative scanned the passport copy.
- A signature declaration of an Authorized person is also required.
- The application form and commitment letter also need to be signed by the authorized person. (We will send the text) It must be notarized and apostilled.
After the Directorate General of Foreign Investments, grants an establishment permit, the relevant Liaison office is supposed to register with the local tax office and send a copy of the tax office registration document to the Directorate General at latest within 1 month.
Periodically Informing the Undersecretaries of the Treasury
Liaison offices are supposed to provide the Directorate General with the following every year latest until the end of May to inform the authority about their activities of previous years:
Data Form for Liaison Office Activities
Documents certifying that the previous year’s expenses of the office have been covered by foreign currency transferred from abroad have to be enclosed as well.
Duration of Operating Permits and the Extensions
Liaison offices are granted operation permits for 3 years at most. For extensions, successive extensions of a maximum of 5 years each may be granted by taking into consideration the activities of previous years and plans and objectives for the future.
There is no income tax or any other tax since the liaison office does not generate any income. There is, however, social security tax, if there are employees. Moreover, employees also don’t pay income tax as well.
In Which Fields a Liaison Office can be Established?
- Representation and Hosting,
- Control, Inspection, and Provision of Suppliers in Turkey with regards to Quality and Standard,
- Technical Support,
- Communication and Transfer of Information, and
- Regional Management Centre
The Director of the liaison office can get a work permit without needing 5 Turkish employees. However, when we file our application there must be 200,000 USD deposited in the liaison office bank account in Turkey. We can prepare and file your work permit application.
How Much Does It Cost for a Liaison Office Formation in Turkey?
|FEES AND EXPENSES||USD|
|Attorney fee for the registration of a liaison office||1,500|
|Opening a bank account||250|
|Tax Office registration||250|
|Accounting fees per month||200|
|Company address per month||50|
|Official company registration expenses (Notary expenses for Articles of Association and all other documents)||750|
Reach us to Liaison Office Formation in Turkey
Since its foundation, Legalixa Law Firm has been the choice of numerous clients in Turkey. We’ve always worked differently than other law firms. We are committed to remaining forward-thinking and preparing for the dynamically changing world of business law.